Scorchng hot vagina! Video of Jamaican dancer with her crotch on fire goes viral

Webmin
No Comments

fire-gyal-flexi-crotch.jpgJamaican dancer Fire Gyal Flexi has had her moment in the spotlight since a vieo of her dramatically setting her vagina ablze has gone viral, with even TMZ doing a story on her.

According to TMZ: "Fire Gal Flexi -- a competitor in a Dancehall contest -- tells us the incendiary moment was accidental. Her plan was to put rubbing alcohol on her crotch, which she would lite and then immediately smother the flames.

Problem was ... she applied way too much alcohol, and she became a human torch.

Flexi is a little lighter Wednesday -- literally and figuratively -- she suffered 1st degree burns and lost layers of skin, but pressed on and won the dance competition, scoring a trophy and $500 prize.

She'll now go on to the international contest in Jamaica. Hopefully, TSA will confiscate the rubbing alcohol."

Categories