Sizzla US Visa Denied, Team will Appeal

Webmin
No Comments
Sorry for the mass email but I am beside myself. In 15 years of agenting and working with International artists from every area of the world, I have never seen anything so screwed up as this mess with Sizzla's immigration. Sizzla, Myself, His Lawyer were all promised the moon and the stars when we began booking this tour. We were so careful that we allowed a 3 month leeway to secure all the appropriate Visas beyond when the immigration attorney said she would have them. He was given his I129 and O1-B Status and all was presented as well. In short, the interview today did not go well and they denied his entry into America.

It is not a dead issue, but I am no longer comfortable waiting and seeing. What I would like to do is postpone the tour and look at rebooking it for February and MArch. In the meantime once he does gain entrance into the states, we will fly him over to do a national press release on the tour and explain how all of the promoters on this tour were so supportive and patient with the process.

I am deeply saddened by the news and I can say this is one of the worst weeks in my career. I would like to speak with each and every one of you and welcome a call. For the sake of alleviating some stress right now, I ask that we at least wait until monday to speak. I am at a loss for words and very upset. My company worked very very very hard and was given some unfair guidance and as a result we as you are left holding the bulk of this disaster. I am confident in Sizzla and I do really like he and his management team. They are good people and we expect that this will be a very lucrative tour in MArch and April. We are hoping to have his clearances overturned in the coming week or two. I really need to be extra careful and limit any more last minute cancellations. I hope you understand and we will be in touch next week.

Stephen Brush
INTERNATIONAL ARTISTS AGENCY

Categories