Movie-goers suffer seizures during Twilight flick

No Comments
 There are reports out of the US that several movie-goers have fallen sick while watching the 
latest instalment of the vampire themed romance "Twilight Breaking Dawn". According to several reports, a graphic birthing scene has caused some members of the audience to suffer from seizures and black outs. In Sacramento, a man told CBS13 he began to have a seizure during the scene and his wife described his behaviour as "convulsing, snorting, trying to breathe". A man in Utah had the same thing happen to him, telling ABC-4, "I didn't really remember what happened. After that I think I blacked out. According to [my wife], I was shaking and mumbling different noises". Photosensitive epilepsy, which can be caused by flashing lights, is believed to be the cause.
Enhanced by Zemanta